Read Play Love Musicals offer a unique opportunity for kids to work and play together to put on a show! Supervised by theatre professionals, kids are invited to get involved in all aspects of the production - acting, singing, dancing, tech theatre, and other behind-the-scenes roles. Our goal is is to provide a nurturing, compassionate atmosphere that focuses on the individual development of each child. Our musicals have received great reviews and praise for blending a heart-centered approach with a truly professional result, in a theatre space that we built from the ground up. Click here for Upcoming Auditions
What's Different about Read Play Love Musicals?
* Unlike many traditional theatre programs, our primary focus is simple: building confidence & nuturing the creative self-discovery of each one of our kids!
* Even our auditions are designed to be 100% empowering, inspiring experiences where the kids feel GREAT! Plus...we create a role for every single child participating!
* We mentor kids where they are and help them shine and feel great...all while being part of a high quality production in our own theatre that we’ve built from the ground up, located in Richardson/N. Dallas.
* Busy schedule? No problem! We always do our best to work around the schedules of busy families.
* We produce family-friendly favorites as well as develop brand new musicals, as part of our series of "New Musicals for a New Generation!"
* RPL is the ideal place for kids to try theatre for the first time, as well as more experienced performers to stretch their wings & grow!