About Read Play Love Homeschooling Family Membership:
Ready to join the fun and creative Read Play Love community? A Read Play Love Homeschooling Family Membership includes:
* Unlimited access to our homeschool resource center during open hours: It's your home away from home for study time and social meetups!
* Unlimited lending privileges to our expansive library of 10,000 books, newly automated and fully searchable online through your own private membership account. Search for books at home, and check them out via your phone when you visit RPL. It's a school library for your family!
* Special Members-Only Discounts for other programs at Read Play Love. As of January 2018, the current discounts are as follows:
Wee Play Love, our early childhood program (50% Off)
Theatre Workshops ($20 off Little Library Musicals and Broadway Babies; 50% off Musical Theatre U)
Foreign Language classes (participating families contribute what they can)
Spring Break and Summer Camps (50% Off)
* Members-Only rates for musical theatre production fees. For example, our current production is $60 members vs $199/non members.
* Monthly Family Fun Gatherings with other Read Play Love families! Including holiday-themed parties, Family Game nights, special movie showings, etc.
* A convenient meeting space for Clubs or meetings you want to host, if you or your kids have a particular interest that you'd like to share with other families?
*Enjoy other Member perks, like kids presenting classes through our "KidProf Presentations" program, joining the RPL Kids Traveling Troupe to perform around the metroplex, and more.
* An inspiring, inclusive village of homeschoolers, built on creativity, collaboration, and community!
January 2018 Upate: Homeschool activities for 2018 will be announced very soon; theatre-related activities are listed on the website, and all are discounted for our homeschool families.
Donations are tax-deductible and help build RPL into a viable resource that nourishes our kids and families with creative opportunities to learn, grow and connect together!
We require that Members commit to at least six months at a time, paid either up front or monthly via autopay. Contributing for a six month time period is your family's commitment to RPL's existence, irrespective of participating in productions or other activities. Note that the six-month commitment does NOT mean you are committing to actively participate for 6 months in classes, activities, shows, teaching/volunteering, etc. People have always loved that RPL is set up to be flexible, so that you can come and go as you like, as fits into your schedule.