RPL is closed for activities until June 5, at which time it opens for a busy summer schedule of camps and productions.
Here is what Homeschooling Members need to know:
* Keeping your membership active through summer, regardless of your intended participation, allows RPL to keep its doors open. As you honor your 6-month commitment to our li'l community, we invite you to make RPL part of your fun summer plans!
* You actually can get double free camp enrollments when you sign up to be a Camp Volunteer! That means free camp for your kids while you volunteer as well as another free camp where you can either drop them off and have some mommy time to do things.Click here for details.
* Members are entitled to reduced production fees for both summer musicals: A Midsummer Night's Rock in June and our Green Gables-themed adventure in July & August.
* Members are welcome to come by and hang out whenever we are open, just be mindful of any classes or activities going on. This is your space! :-)
* Our regular Homeschool schedule, with homeschool activities on MWF, will resume after Summer.
About Read Play Love Homeschooling Family Membership:
Ready to join the fun and creative Read Play Love community? A Family Membership gives you unlimited free access to all RPL classes during the school year, lending privileges of our 10,000 book children’s library, play centers, the homeschool theatre company, and regular monthly family events.
Monthly dues are still just $30/month for one child, and now for those with more than one child, $60/month covers the entire family--unlimited classes and kids!
Some classes and activities - such as theatre productions and specialty classes (i..e., foreign languages, languages, voice and instrument lessons) also have extra dues to help pay for the instructors and cover costs. When there are fees to participate, Members receive a significant discount - typically 50% or more.
Donations are tax-deductible and help build RPL into a viable resource that nourishes our kids and families with creative opportunities to learn, grow and connect together!
All Members commit to at least six months, paid either up front or monthly via autopay. The 6-month membership is your family's commitment to RPL's existence, irrespective of participating in productions or other activities. The six-month commitment does NOT mean you are committing to actively participate for 6 months in classes, activities, shows, teaching/volunteering, etc. People have always loved that RPL is set up to be flexible, so that you can come and go as you like, as fits into your schedule. Now that we are expanding classes and activities beyond theatre, this is even more true, now!